For more information regarding LHU’s partnership with Blackboard which utilizes Money Network, please click here.
Your Campus. Your Funds. Your Way.
Your Refund Disbursement Options
Why wait for paper checks? Lock Haven University will be offering students three options to receive their refunds starting this August.
*Students can sign up for electronic disbursements to either:
- Your bank account via ACH direct deposit (3-5 business days)
- The LHU Cash Card, a Money Network® Enabled MasterCard® (same day)
- A check mailed to the student’s permanent address on file (7-10 business days)
Meet the LHU Cash Card
- Free(1) Account with no minimum balance requirement, overdraft or monthly fees.
- The Account can be reloaded by the school, friends, family — even your employer(2).
- Convenient ATM access through 55,000 Allpoint Network® ATMs.
- Can be used everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted, at over 29 million locations.
- Account includes Money Network® Checks that can be cashed for free(1) at any Walmart location.
- Your money is FDIC-insured once your Card is registered.
- Delivers fast and secure access to your financial aid balance or refund. You don’t have to worry about losing a check or waiting around for the funds to be transferred electronically to your bank account.
- No overdraft fees, minimum or monthly fees.
- The Allpoint® Network is the largest network of surcharge-free ATMs in the U.S., meaning access to your cash when you need it without unnecessary fees. There is also an ATM located in Stevenson Library.
Students and parents can learn more about the Card’s features and benefits by visiting: http://www.mycampusfunds.com/lockhaven/
- Go to www.enroll.moneynetworkedu.com
- When asked, enter in your Student ID, Date of Birth, and your school email address. You're required to use your e-mail address
- Follow the rest of the directions listed on that site to select your disbursement option.
For direct deposit to your bank account, please be sure to have your checkbook ready.
***If you do not select a refund option, then your refund will be mailed to you in the form of a paper check. Checks are the default option for all refunds unless you sign up for another option. Paper checks take the longest to process so you are encouraged to select another option that will allow you to access your refund faster.
Managing Your LHU Cash Card Account:
- After receiving your card, you may access your LHU Cash Card account by visiting moneynetworkedu.com or download the Money Network® Mobile App www.moneynetwork.com/mobile for free(1). This is a great way to manage your Account and alerts.
- Click here http://www.allpointnetwork.com/locator.aspx to find the nearest surcharge-free ATM in your area.
- Learn more about the free(1) Money Network Loyalty & Rewards Program https://www.firstdata.com/moneynetwork/loyaltyedu/index.html
*There are multiple ways to receive your refund and you are not obligated to receive your funds on the LHU Cash Card. However, we encourage all students to enroll to receive their funds electronically. If you do not select either direct deposit or sign up for the prepaid Card, you will receive your funds via a paper check, which may take up to 7-10 days to receive in the mail.
- While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the cardholder agreement for more details.
- You must upgrade to reload your Account. Upgrading is free. Requires one-time verification of your identity.
Enroll Today www.enroll.moneynetworkedu.com
Manage your LHU Cash Card Account www.moneynetworkedu.com
Learn more about the LHU Cash Card at http://www.mycampusfunds.com/lockhaven/
Mastercard Fee Schedule http://www.mycampusfunds.com/pdfs/MasterCard%20Fee%20Schedule.pdf
Mastercard Terms and Conditions http://mycampusfunds.com/pdfs/MasterCard%20Non-Campus%20Card%20TCs.pdf
Changing your preference
If you did not select the LHU Cash Card, then you’ll need to visit www.enroll.moneynetworkedu.com to change your selection. If you have selected the LHU Cash Card, then you’ll need to change your selection through www.moneynetworkedu.com. Once you log in with your account information, there is an option called My School Funding Option. Your preference can be changed there.