Sexual assault should not be part of a student’s school or University experience.
What are the goals of the “It’s On Us” campaign?
The goals of “It’s On Us” are to:
- Improve awareness, prevention, reporting, and response systems at LHU to better serve all students;
- Remove or reduce barriers that prevent survivors from reporting and accessing vital resources by creating a more consistent, empowering reporting process for student survivors of sexual violence; and
- Demonstrate significant, proactive, and sustainable leadership by challenging our students, faculty, staff, and community to pledge to foster a safe and respectful campus culture.
Pledge to play a role in ending sexual violence on our campus at:
- To RECOGNIZE that non-consensual sex is sexual assault.
- To IDENTIFY situations in which sexual assault may occur.
- To INTERVENE in situations where consent has not or cannot be given.
- To CREATE an environment in which sexual assault is unacceptable and survivors are supported.
You are part of the Lock haven University Community. We need your assistance and you can do so by to signing the pledge. If you are interested in learning more about the program for your group or organization, please submit your request to Sherry Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or George Rusczyk email@example.com