Please fill out and submit the application and follow the steps to supplement your application materials.
On separate sheets (or emailed as attachments in Microsoft Word or rich text format) provide the following information.
- List any college-level honors course work you have completed.
- Identify significant activities, leadership positions, or work experiences you have had while at LHU.
- Provide the name and contact information for an LHU professor from whom you will request a letter of recommendation.
- Arrange for your letter of recommendation to be sent to the Lock Haven University Global Honors Program. These can be mailed (Global Honors Program, Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA 17745) or e-mailed (email@example.com).
- Write an essay of up to 500 words discussing your interest in joining the Global Honors Program. You might reflect on what you hope to gain from the program and also how you plan to contribute to it. As you complete your essay, you may wish to consider our motto: “Expand Knowledge; Establish Leaders; Enhance Community; Enrich Global Understanding.”
- After your application has been reviewed, the Global Honors Program Director, Dr. Elizabeth Gruber, will contact you.