Please fill out and submit the application and follow the steps to supplement your application materials.
On separate sheets (or emailed as attachments in Microsoft Word or rich text format) provide the following information.
- List any college-level honors course work you have completed.
- Identify your significant activities, leadership positions and work experience while at LHUP.
- Provide the names and contact information for two references (one of which must be an LHU professor) from whom you will request letters of recommendation.
- Write an essay of up to 500 words discussing your interest in joining the Global Honors Program, focusing on how the Global Honors Program will meet needs that have not been met in other classes. Also, include how you feel that you can contribute to the program.
- Arrange for your letters of recommendation to be sent to the Lock Haven University Global Honors Program. These can be mailed (Global Honors Program, Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA 17745) or e-mailed (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Upon completion of your application, the Global Honors Program Director, Dr. Elizabeth Gruber, will contact you to arrange for an interview.