Please fill out and submit the application below and follow the steps to supplement your application materials.
On separate sheets (or emailed as attachments in Microsoft Word or rich text format) provide the following information.
- Describe your academic interests, objectives, and reasons for seeking admission into the LHU Global Honors Program.
- Indicate how you first heard about the Lock Haven University Global Honors Program.
- Write an essay of up to 500 words responding to one of the following four prompts.
- Discuss a creative work that has been crucial to the way you see the world and the way you see yourself in the world. Identify the work and how it has influenced you. This creative work could be a biography, film, novel, play, poem, or scientific theory.
- What does it mean to be an engaged Global Citizen?
-You just finished writing your 300-page autobiography. Please submit page 217.
- Submit your completed application to The Global Honors Program (email or regular mail). Once the completed applicaton is received, you will be contacted by the Global Honors Director, Dr. Elizabeth Gruber firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting.