These forms contain:
- Personal history
- Physical examination – within the last year of admission
- Complete immunization record -
- Tdap- within the last 10 years
- MMR- 2 vaccinations
- Polio- a series of 3 vaccinations plus booster
- Varicella- date or age of the disease or documentation of 2 vaccinations or blood titer with copies
- Tuberculosis skin testing - Education, Health Science and Athletic Training majors and all International students
- Hepatitis B - includes 3 vaccinations
- Meningitis -current and within the last 5 years if living in the resident halls.
- Insurance - It is strongly recommended that all students be covered by insurance while enrolled at LHU. It is the responsibility of the student to be aware of their insurance coverage should it become necessary for laboratory testing or x-rays to be done.
- We advise the student or their parent to contact their insurance provider prior to enrollment at LHU especially if the student has "out of network" insurance.
Glennon Student Health Services is not responsible for any cost incurred as a result of non-coverage for laboratory testing, x-rays, etc. that a student requires for illness/injury.
- Any referrals required by an insurance carrier are the responsibility of the student and their Primary Care Provider.
All registered students that have completed the medical form and have submitted it to our office may be evaluated and treated at Glennon Health Services for illnesses and injuries. Spouses and dependents are NOT eligible. The medical form is REQUIRED to be submitted prior to beginning classes at LHU, and includes a personal history, physical examination, complete immunization record, and insurance information.