This page is a great list of resources for teachers and counselors to use with their Upward Bound students!
Online Study Tools
- Desire2Learn (D2L) - Desire2Learn is an online learning platform that supports all your classes, whether face-to-face or online. With D2L, your instructor can upload documents and media for you to read or watch, give and collect assignments, facilitate online discussions, give you grades, post announcements, and much more.
- Northstar Learning - This website has many online learning programs designed to drive student achievement for academic and career success. It includes different programs such as Study Island, Education City, and more!
- Khan Academy - Khan Academy has video resources that help students enhance their skills in math, science, economics, computer science, the humanities, and standardized test taking.
How to Conduct Research
How to Cite Resources
Where to go for Additional Help
- Talk to your teacher, school librarian, or local librarian for additional help finding or citing resources.
- Or send your paper in to one of these free Essay Review Websites:
- Khan Academy
- Patrick JMT
- Interactive Mathematics
- Calculus Tips
- ACT Test Online Course
- SAT Test Online Course
- Integral Calc
- That Quiz
- Online Math Learning
- Microsoft Mathematics
- Wolfram Alpha
- Textbook Resources
- See your teacher about possible textbook resources.
TRIO Upward Bound
Dr. MG Gainer, Director
116A Ulmer Hall, Lock Haven University
Eveleen Parker, Secretary
118 Ulmer Hall, Lock Haven University
Contact Our Admissions Office
8:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday