Lock Haven University Clearfield will offer career development courses starting in March, designed to prepare individuals for employment in healthcare occupations. The courses include:
- Home health aide: Starts March 5 – Prepares students to sit for the National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC) Home Care Aide Certification examination.
- Clinical medical assistant: Starts March 6 – Prepares students to sit for the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) national examination.
- Dental assisting: Starts March 19.
- Phlebotomy technician – Starts March 19 – Prepares students to sit for the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) Phlebotomy Technician examination.
- Medical administrative assistant: Starts March 20 – Prepares students to sit for the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) – Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) examination.
WHAT: Career development courses
WHEN: Starting March 5
WHERE: LHU Clearfield
WHO: Casey Friberg, 814-768-3402, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and course descriptions, visit lockhaven.edu/workforce/classroomprograms.html#tab-3.
Sign-up for LHU’s new monthly newsletter, LHU & You, to get all of your updates on The Haven and the Lock Haven community. Click here to sign up
Lock Haven University is a member of Pennsylvania’s State System, the largest provider of higher education in the Commonwealth. Its 14 universities offer more than 2,300 degree and certificate programs in more than 530 academic areas of study. Nearly 520,000 system alumni live and work in Pennsylvania.
Questions About the Article?
Executive Director of Communications and Community Relations
Contact our Admissions Office
8:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday